The following guidelines will provide you with important information and instructions to prepare your presentation.
This page will be regularly updated.
2. REGISTRATION All speakers must register online for the meeting. The deadline for speaker registration is Monday, December 18, 2017. This will ensure that you receive a name tag, a speaker's diploma, and CME credit for the meeting. Please note that there will NOT be any onsite registrtation available for speakers. If we do not receive your registration by December 18, 2017, we will assume that you are not participating in the meeting.
3. CONFLICT OF INTEREST FORMS All speakers must download and complete the conflict of interest (COI) form to participate in this meeting. All COI forms must be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for COI form submission is Monday, December 18, 2017.
4. PRESENTATION SUBMISSION All presentations must be submitted online to email@example.com. The deadline for presenation submissions is Tuesday, January 2, 2018. An abstract must be submitted along with your presentation. You may use Dropbox or any other service to submit your presentations. We will NOT be accepting any presentation submissions at the Congress. Personal laptops or other devices will not be permitted at the podium for any reason.
5. PRESENTATION FORMAT There are two presentation formats for the Congress: PowerPoint and Video. Your speaker invitation will specify which one of these formats you have been invited to present. These presentations must function properly on the Microsoft Windows platform. Presentations in any other formats will not be accepted.
PowerPoint presentations must be in 16:9 slide format and must function on the Windows platform. This must be ensured prior to presentation submission. Music is NOT permitted in presentations at the Congress.
Video presentations must be in MP4 or WMV format and must function on the Windows platform. This must be ensured prior to video submission. Music is NOT permitted in video presentations at the Congress.
6. PRESENTATION RULES: WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED ALL presentations must include a CME disclosure slide disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Do not include live links to the internet in your presentations.
If you do not speak English fluently, you will produce a video presentation narrated in English. Live translators at the podium will not be permitted. Music is not permitted in any presentations at the Congress.